Not only does MoorMan?s ShowTec EatMoor stimulates a robust appetite, it enhances healthy digestion and gives show animals the edge needed to resist stress, like hauling and showing . . . for a championship performance! It could be just what you?re looking for! It is a one-of-a-kind top-dress supplement for swine, cattle, goats, lambs, horses, deer, and elk. It?s packed with natural goodness that stimulates appetite with as little as two ounces daily.
Research proven ingredients − Proven results, assures consistency, and eliminates product variance.
- Cell-Rate® − Provides a source of nucleotides that may help fuel natural metabolic processes involved in stress, immunity, and production.
- CitriStim® − An ADM proprietary feed ingredient, which is a source of yeast mannans and beta glucans that may alter gut microflora, resulting in enhanced performance.
- PremiDex® − ADM Research has shown positive effects on performance, resulting from beneficial changes in gut microflora.
- Amaferm®* − A research-proven, natural feed additive that has been shown to improve digestibility of forages.
- PrimaLac®** − A direct fed microbial that has been shown to have numerous positive effects within the gastrointestinal tract, ultimately benefiting performance.
- Prosponse® yeast − Provides a source of nucleotides that may help fuel natural metabolic processes involved in stress, immunity, and production.
- Vitamins A, D, E and B-complex − Ensures animals will consume sufficient quantities of vitamins needed to maintain health, structure and vitality.
- Added natural-source E − Research shows natural-source vitamin E provides more potent antioxidant activity compared to synthetic vitamin E. Vitamin E serves as an antioxidant which helps counteract harmful free radicals produced within the body and helps maintain cell membrane and tissue integrity, also necessary for proper immune system function.
- Meal form − Easy to measure and top-dress (measuring scoop included); available in 3.75-lb (60 oz) bag (12346AAA5E) and 13-lb pail (12346AAAPE).